G3PO Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Internet Marketing Forum

4 posters

Go down

Internet Marketing Forum Empty Internet Marketing Forum

Post by Admin Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:31 am

Our Internet Marketing Forum is dedicated to providing an online community and a place to meet, discuss and ask about questions, topics and trends related to internet marketing and online marketing objectives.

With everyone contribution, we can easily find out and learn more about running an online business, latest trends in the market and effective strategies and techniques for online marketing.

Please, be free to start any related thread and let´s grow togheter!

Admin
Admin

https://g3poforum.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Internet Marketing Forum Empty Hello!

Post by higo100 Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:30 am

Hello all!

Glad i found this forum, im new in this topic, and would love to know more about it!

Thanks

higo100

Back to top Go down

Internet Marketing Forum Empty Re: Internet Marketing Forum

Post by annalyn Fri Nov 25, 2016 5:30 pm

Hello  everyone!

annalyn

Back to top Go down

Post by FMA Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:16 pm

Internet marketing is in fact a number of different things. It can be simply the proper management of a Facebook account, that all companies need to do with the utmost care, or can be a fully fledged "existence" campaign in multiple platforms and places.

The point is not really what is social media now, but rather what will be social media management in the future.

More and more we are measured by our digital presence and a large business/structure cannot afford to undermine the importance of professionally managing their digital existence.

Google research is more and more dominated by large size companies, raising problems in the search results quality.

If I search for a restaurant I want the best possible restaurant (if someone knows what this is!) in a certain location. What I typically get is either a google maps result or a yelp/trip advisor result with plenty of restaurants that I am unable to choose. This means that those restaurants are not doing a good job ... they depend on tripadvisor and others to control their destiny! the same for google!

This example shows that both the large companies and the small shops need to manage digital as professionals ... what will be that industry in the future...?! That is the topic for reflection!!

FMA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down